In May 2019, ACROSS finally opened its office in Vladivostok. The company has been forwarding cargo to the Far East for a long time, but until then it had not had a permanent representative office there.
In 2019-20, the main task of the office will be cargo forwarding by rail.
- Shipments are dispatched from Pervaya Rechka station (code 981307).
- The station has various types of loaders, gantry crane with loading capacity of 25 tons
- The end ramp is used to load the rolling equipment
- Specifically dedicated team for loading and securing, sawmill
- Ability to load up to 11 platforms at a time
During the first six months of work, the office employees have already managed to implement several serious projects and strengthen primary railway service of the company. By opening a representative office, ACROSS plans to significantly solidify its position in the Far East.